Friday, July 18, 2008

Hello and Welcome...

...to my Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (KOTORMMO) Blog.

I have no idea how many people will read this as the game has only just been revealed and there doesn’t seem to be any other KOTOR MMO blogs about (does this mean nobody is interested in it? I’ll assume not and continue anyway). So for the time being, I’ll just be rambling about my thoughts on the game. If you stumbled across this whilst looking for The Cathedral of St. Tryphon, then I apologize and you’ll find what you were looking for here: http://www.matf.bg.ac.yu/konferencije/kotor/

I also realize that within this first post, there doesn’t seem to be a lot about KOTOR – this is me warming up my typing fingers and trying out this Blogging business. It’ll get better I promise.

In order to make it slightly more StarWarsy and to prove I’m not lying about the reveal, here’s a link to the announcement:

http://www.portfolio.com/views/blogs/the-tech-observer/2008/07/17/ea-to-play-in-knights-of-the-old-republic

Be safe and have fun!

2 comments:

Dr Chewbacca said...

Hello. Actually there are other blogs about this future game. Well at least there's the one I started a few months ago in order to gather in one place all the clues, announcements and rumors around this KOTOR MMO thing. Here it is.

Unlike your blog where you post your thoughts, it's more about what other people write and say about the game. I would like to post more about my own opinion but I don't have enough time (I have other blogs to maintain) and I'm not fluent enough in English to write a lot of articles with my own ideas.

Pani said...

What a great blog you have there, I had no idea any others existed.

Thanks for your comments and I will definitely be subscribing to your blogs to keep up with as much of the trickle of information as possible.